I’m currently rebuilding my website, and will upload details of past and current projects and collaborations as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!
Here is a brief overview of some of the incredible projects I’ve managed or worked on:
- The Somatics Toolkit for Ethnographers, for which I also hosted
the podcast Remember-Your-Body Series 2
- Researching San socio-spatial perception for the ERC-funded
- Trialling citizen science for sustainable communities with MakingSense
- Experimenting on the future of people and cars through Mobile Utopia – Becoming Sensicle
- Dancing my PhD in social anthropology, for which I worked with the Baka in Gabon. Living in Central Africa’s tropical forests meant travelling along rivers in a dugout canoe, an experience which I turned into the art performance ‘Changing Perspectives by Water Magic’